....."volunteers dedicated to improving the world, one child and one community at a time"
Each week breakfast is served at 7:00 am. Our meetings start at approximately 7:10 am at which time we open the meeting by answering the question,
1. "What is Kiwanis?"
"Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world, one child and one community at a time."
3. Pledge of allegiance
4. Visitors are introduced
5. Brag basket
We then allow members to brag about accomplishments they have had over the past week, but each brag is not free, and the bragger puts an appropriate amount of money in the brag basket.
6. The president makes any announcements that the members need to be informed of and asks for any announcements from the members.
7. 7:30 am our guest speaker is recognized and introduced
8. 7:55 am thank the guest speaker
9. Thought for the day is offered by a member
10. 8:00 am meeting is adjourned
Speakers at our meetings